We are up at 2:30 am (I woke up at 2:10) and all packed and ready to go. One thing occurs to me. I know how to live in Thailand, but this group has taught me to be a gracious and graceful tourist. I didn't come with expectations of learning from the people in my tour group. But I have. Each has taught a slightly different thing -- all were open, inquisitive, learning, friendly in their own way. One couple was blindingly generous and trusted me. I don't know if I would have been as trusting.We go to breakfast in 15 mins and start the traveling alternate dimension for the next 22 hours. That's the time you get to bring your brain to be where you body has been conveyed by the airplane.
0720 my time (?) whatever that is or will be. It is am for now, I guess.
Anyway, a little more room on the plane this time as there are 3 people in the 4-across row. Justin has the aisle seat and I have an empty on my right. Micah is a few rows in front of us -- we are nearly at the back of the economy section, by the galley. That's not too bad though. We get breakfast now. Justin said he was hungry again -- he's snoozing though. I find that if I read, I get sleepy. I think I'll have coffee now and try to stay up for a while.