Then we went to a classroom where the guide explained our itinerary. We went out to the bus and rode down to a place where we would get on a boat. We passed an ATM and I tried to get cash with my card there
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Dec 15th Bkk evening
6pm Well it has been a full day. I did pretty good energy-wise, as did both of the boys. I was really surprised. They loved breakfast, which was an all you can eat buffet of everything from waffles and omelettes to fried rice and egg drop soup. They had all kinds of fruit juices, sliced papaya and pineapple and fresh made bacon in both crispy and medium.
Then we went to a classroom where the guide explained our itinerary. We went out to the bus and rode down to a place where we would get on a boat. We passed an ATM and I tried to get cash with my card there
too but it didn't' work. I tried 3 more times to no avail. This worries me.
Then we went to a classroom where the guide explained our itinerary. We went out to the bus and rode down to a place where we would get on a boat. We passed an ATM and I tried to get cash with my card there