We found a temple and walked up the Naga stairs and ended up at a pretty look-out point overlooking the 3 rivers. It actually is pretty cool to stand in Thailand, look at Burma one way and at Laos the other way.
There was a big casino building on the Burma side -- the "Win-Win Club" and you can get ferry boats (500B) taking you over there. There was a small temple up there and I got some more pix. I filled the 1 gig card and am starting on a 2 gig one. We also looked for
boxers for Justin, but didn't find any. I could talk enough to ask directions and get them from a lady. We walked back and checked on Justin. He was dressed and feeling better, so we went back out to a local restaurant and ate overlooking the river. Oh yeah - I am writing this on my balcony also overlooking the river and the hills of Laos.